Monday, November 25, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

What caught my eye about his photographs was that they seemed so clear and still looked quite beautiful even though they were in black and white. They looked so detailed and they had a flow-y feeling about them. 


I See
I see a rose just resting on top of what seems like wood, probably a bench or a branch. It seems like the rose has already fully bloomed and it's waiting for its time to come. I can see its soft petals curving the way they're supposed to.
I see a curvy river making ripples in the water as it flows, tall mountains covered in a white blanket of snow, trees surrounding the river, clouds scattered all around almost covering the sun, and light seeping through the stubborn clouds, illuminating the river, mountains and trees with its brightness.

I Smell
I smell the unique scent the rose produces that enhances its beauty. I also smell the wood this rose rests on.
I smell the trees that give oxygen to the world. I also smell the snow that rests on top of the mountains, and the water's fresh and relaxing scent.

I Hear
I hear the wind blowing softly through the petals, and the rustling of the petals. I hear the rose's petals rubbing against the roughness of the wood.
I hear the river flowing freely as it creates little waves. I can hear the birds chirping at the warmth and refreshing feel. I can hear the wind blowing past the trees' leaves, branches, and water.

I Taste
I taste the rose's soft petals, its soft and slightly sweet petals
I taste the cold and fresh water. I taste the air around. I can also taste the cold snow of the mountains.

I Feel
I can feel the softness of the rose as I run my fingers over each petal. I can also feel the roughness of the wood and the splintering feel it gives if you run your fingers over it the wrong way.
I can feel the wetness of the water and the waves, as I run my hand through the water, trying to push my hand back. The softness of the leaves and the roughness of the branches on the trees around. I can feel the warmth of the light as it shines down on the scene. I can also feel the freezing coldness of the snow that lays on the hard and rocky mountains.


I would create a blog with information about him and his photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment