Thursday, December 12, 2013

Self Portrait and Portraits Reviews


  1. Try standing by a corner
  2. Background is key
  3. Candids: Being unobtrusive
Environmental portrait
I like how his room is decorated and how he is sitting there watching something completely ignoring the fact that there's a camera there taking a photograph of him. I choose it because it looks so natural, like something he would be doing on a regular basis.


I love how the scenery looks, the background makes her stand out and look like she's in a fairy tale, even though she's mounting a toy horse. I chose it because of how her unique style.










Casual Portrait
I like how they're all smiling and looking at the camera, and some are even somewhat posing. I chose it because it seems to be like a family portrait.
I like how she's hugging her friend/boyfriend and looking at the camera with a smile. I chose this photograph because it looks like a casual portrait of two people. 
















Formal Portrait
I like how the baby looks, his eyes reflecting the light. I chose it because it looks like a very formal portrait of a baby, kinda like one of those professional photographs parents go take of their babies.

I like how he's dressed all cute and sitting in a chair and there's a teddy bear next to him. I chose it because it looks like a very formal portrait of a child, kinda like one of those professional photographs parents go take of their toddlers.














100 Cool Self Portraits
I like the scenery, how the snow is flying all around her and how she's staring at it and looking all natural. I chose it because of the how the background makes her glow.

I like how the background is all dark and how he's jumping  holding the flash of the camera. I chose it because of how entertaining it looks and how it looks like he's having fun.
I am not so sure how I want it to go at the moment. I don't really like planning ahead, I get inspired as I do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment