Thursday, October 31, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
This tells the story of kids being charitable and giving to others. Doing some community service.


Action and Emotion
The action and emotion in this photograph is that something exciting happened and the girls are showing emotions of surprise and amazement.
Filling the frame
 This photograph fills the frame with kids around something that's flooded with some type of smoke, like a lab, looking at it in amusement.
  1. I picked this photograph because I like how it shows the kid surrounded by books studying in a library.
  2. Framing because he is being framed by the book shelves of the library, and simplicity are evident in this photograph.








  1. I could go to the library to take pictures of the students studying, the courtyard, some science classrooms, math classrooms.
  2. I would go to my chemistry teacher's classroom.
  3. I would make sure to get some of the rules in my shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment